This document is the bridge between the local and transnational level of ASIS public policy recommendations. With the logical framework at hand we aim at integrating the new policies and instruments into an Alpine Space shared strategy to support Social Innovation.
Home WPT5 – Logical framework for the implementation of new ASIS policies and instruments to support Social Innovation
- ASIS December 2021 newsletter has been released
- Innovation, societal challenges and alpine area, ways of reflection on yesterday and tomorrow
- Zero long-termed unemployed territory experiment in Échirolles – France
- Inoumo, a body-centered approach to unite people – Germany
- Discover great initiatives that ermerged from our territories!
#alpine #alpinespace #environment #interreg #social #socialinnovation alpine space alpinespace alps ASIS biodiversity energy transition eusalp France funding innovation innovation sociale international cooperation investment methodology politiques publiques publicauthorities public policies publicpolicies risk management social social-innovation social innovation socialinnovation startup sustainability tourism workshop