During the seminar held in Grenoble in October 2019, the SSE Chair of the University of Lyon II, the Department of Isère and Oxalis Scop presented the activities and first results of the ASIS project, to the most important stakeholders of the region.
1. Presentation of the Alpine Social Innovation Strategies project: genesis, context of social innovation, technological innovation and public policies, main actions, and results of the project.
2. Towards a common vision of Social Innovation in the Alpine regions
3. Societal challenges in the Alpine region
4. Public innovation policies of today and tomorrow = what answers to these issues?
5. Presentation of the online platform
In addition, to go further on the subject, participants were invited to attend two workshops, in order to contribute to the final output.
Two topics were discussed : The way public actors should support social innovation, in relation with health, employment and rurality issues, and the relevance of creating bridges between technological innovation actors and social innovation actors.
You will find the overview of these round tables in the document below.