With the ASIS Social Innovation Academy, we intend to explain our new vision of innovation. We aim to present the tools with which social innovation can be implemented more successfully. But above all, we hope you will become inspired from concrete examples and start supporting social innovation in your territory as well as start developing an action plan to implement a social innovation strategy into your organization, city, region or country.
What is the Social Innovation Academy?
The Social Innovation Academy is a comprehensive training program, structured around three modules, that will be organized by ASIS partners in each country: Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Slovenia.
It is a great opportunity to acquire new or complementary knowledge about social innovation.
What are the main learning objectives of the Social Innovation Academy?
- Get to know each other (transnational actors in the social innovation ecosystem)
- Get to know the current state of social innovation in Alpine region
- Become actors and ambassadors of social innovation
- To be able to define the new vision of ‘classical’ innovation as social innovation
- To present the tools with which social innovation can be implemented more successfully
- Become inspired from concrete examples of social innovation in the Alpine Space Region
- Start supporting social innovation in your territory
- Start developing an action plan to implement a social innovation strategy into your organization, city, region or country.
You have some responsibilities within your local, regional or national authorities, you are in charge of the economic development of territories, you are an entrepreneur or you simply want to move the lines within your organization? Attend our sessions and become an actor of this new vision of innovation!
You are all invited to join to make change happen!
When and where?
Detailed schedule is available hereunder.
More details about the registration process and the modules content will be posted soon.
|February 2nd||14h – 17h – 1st afternoon session|
|February 9th||14h – 17h – 2nd afternoon session|
|February 23rd||15h – 18h – 3rd afternoon session|
|February 9th||14h – 17h|
|February 16th||14h – 17h|
|February 23rd||15h – 18h|
|March 9th||9h – 12h – 1st session|
|March 10th||9h – 12h – 1st session|
|March 11th||9h – 12h – 1st session|
|March 23rd||9h – 12h – 2nd session|
|March 24th||9h – 12h – 2nd session|
|March 25th||9h – 12h – 2nd session|
|March 1st||13h30 – 16h30 – 1st afternoon session|
|March 8th||13h30 – 16h30 – 2nd afternoon session|
|March 15th||13h30 – 16h30 – 3rd afternoon session|
|March 10th||09h – 12 h – 1st morning session|
|March 17th||09h – 12 h – 2nd morning session|
|March 24th||09h – 12 h – 3rd morning session|
|March 24th||10h – 13h – morning session|
|March 24th||15h – 17h30 – afternoon session|
|March 25th||10h – 13h – morning session|