What specific actions would you suggest to support social entrepreneurs? We have thought of some actions, but are looking fw to your suggestions and comments:
1. Give the opportunity to citizens to collectively experiment and transform ideas into projects.
2. Create – or finance already existing – social hubs or social incubators to support social entrepreneurs from the idea to the business development.
3. Encourage networks and knowledge sharing among social enterprises hubs at national and international level.
4. Develop communication actions toward traditional entrepreneurship ecosystem (accelerators, incubators, chamber of commerce, development agencies…).
5. Play an active role in social entrepreneurship projects as public actors.
Share your thought and experience.