- Last Post
Making public policy recommendations
Within the frame of the ASIS project, we are currently working at the elaboration of some recommendations for public institutions, in order to help them better support social innovation on their territory. This work can be used as a foundation to create and develop common social innovation strategy European wide. This is also a way to institutionalize social innovation on the local, regional, national, European and global levels.We have worked on three global recommendations, and as stakeholders, economic and social actors, public authorities..., we invite you to share your expertise and give us your opinion. These 3 global recommendations are to be discussed in 3 different topics:
- Topic #1 - Promote innovative grants and fundings opportunities for social innovation
- Topic #2 - Support social entrepreneurship system
- Topic #3 - Integrate social innovation approach in public action
- 2 days, 7 hours ago
Financing social innovation / business plan / risk assessment / impact evaluation
How social innovation projects can be supported, financially by local, regional, national policies? Based on which criteria? How can we measure the impact of social innovation? Economically? Socially? What kind of data is the most valuable?
- 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Social innovation initiatives in the Alpine area / Support policies
- Social innovation is a change maker. Share local, regional or national initiatives that have been developed in the Alpine area, to deal with environmental changes, mobility issues, demographics...
- How local policies have supported local initiatives? How could they improve their support? Share examples for inspiration!
- 7 months, 1 week ago
- Making public policy recommendations