- Last Post
Promote innovative grants and funding opportunities for social innovation
This is the first recommendation we are currently working on, within the frame of the ASIS project, in order to help public institutions better support social innovation in their territory. The idea is to:
- develop collaborative infrastructure to increase innovative funding schemes.
- launch cooperative, participatory and cross-disciplinary calls for proposals.
- adapt regional and economic promotion and development.
- No Topics
Support social entrepreneurship ecosystem
This is one of the recommendations we are currently working on, within the frame of the ASIS project. The idea is to have specific actions toward social entrepreneurs to support them in the emergence and development of their project. What examples of good practices can be included? (for the topic of social entrepreneurship ecosystem support specifically)? What are the conditions to a successful implementation of the public policy at transnational level? (Main steps to implement the public policy?) Do you see any kind of transferability of good practices regarding both, the country- as well as the level-context Covid 19 as a topic?
- 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Integrate social innovation approach in public action
The third recommendation we are working on, within the frame of the ASIS project, is how to integrate social innovation approach in public action. It means:
- Institutionalize linking of public and private networks.
- Facilitate socially innovative cooperation models between public and private actors.
- Create a network of social innovation ambassadors within public institutions.
- Integrate social innovation approach in public action.(SI competitions).
- Strengthen cooperation between public and private actors to create networks and new ways of collaboration.
- No Topics
- Promote innovative grants and funding opportunities for social innovation