As part of the ASIS project, funded by Interreg Alpine Space, Center Noordung organized an event titled ‘H’, on October 22nd 2019, in Vitanje. Stakeholders of the Slovenian ecosystem of social innovation were invited to think and discuss about the topic ‘How to Achieve Systemic Change with Social Innovation?’.
- TRAINING #4 – SOCIAL INNOVATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- GUIDELINE #1 – SOCIAL IMPACT EVALUATION AND INDICATORS
- GUIDELINE #2 – HOW TO IMPLEMENT COOPERATION FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION?
- GUIDELINE #3 – HOW PUBLIC AUTHORITIES FACE SOCIAL IMPACT MEASUREMENT?
- GUIDELINE #4 – TESTING NEW SOCIAL INNOVATION POLICIES ON LOCAL AND REGIONAL LEVEL
#asis #innovationsociale #interreg #politiquespubliques #publicpolicies #socialinnovation alpine space ASIS biodiversity energy transition eusalp France innovation innovation sociale methodology politiques publiques publicpolicies public policies riskmanagement social-innovation socialinnovation social innovation startup sustainability tourism